Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the create rests in your hands.
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mimi's House

Go down 
Mimi Strife

Number of posts : 101
Location : ..Martel...~Let the Goddess have mercy on your soul....~
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1000

PostSubject: Mimi's House   Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:20 pm

It's a simple house,3 bedrooms,1 bathroom and it has also a courtyard full of roses,it has the symbol of the goddess,since it was iven to anyone that protects the city and their goddess.

Mimi entered her house,it was a little dusty,maybe cause its been too long she's been here,she sighed and started cleaning her house...after 1 hour she was tired and sat down on the couch,blowing a hair out of her face as she looke dup to the ceiling,wanting to see wht would happen...I wonder...where could he be... as those words left her lips she closed her eyes,falling asleep,still she had a cut that she got from running out of the galvin ruins.

Don't forget the light that shines through the shadows,dont forget the love that was given to you and most of all do not forget him/her...for he/she is the one..that will save you...don't forget...don't forget..I will give you ALL of my heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mimi's House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Millenium :: Slythe :: Martel-
Jump to: